Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Camden Children's Garden



The Camden Children's Garden, located in Camden, New Jersey, next to the state aquarium, is four acres of horticultural fun for kids.  Opened in 1999, it features three indoor attractions, as well as several outdoor gardens.

The indoor attractions are the Four Seasons Butterfly House, a tropical exhibit, and Ben Franklin's Secret Workshop.  Outdoors, kids can play in a dinosaur garden, maze, tree house, picnic garden, and storybook garden.

The gardens are open March through October, Friday through Sunday from 10 AM - 4 PM.  The cost is $6.00 per person.


Before I go, I'd like to let you know that I'm a guest on Linda's blog. Please stop by and visit!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry - that looks like a day of great fun for the kids ... love the cup. On my way over to Linda's - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as that teacup doesn't spin I'll be all right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes. That could make you a little dizzy.

      Delete
  3. Who knew? in Camden no less. I heard they have a good aquarium too. A day in Camden...wow........
    good post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be playing in the kids' gardens, too.

    ReplyDelete